Below you will find some useful links and some videos which may give you some more understanding about your procedure.
Your surgery will be tailored to what you specifically require so not all the information below is relevant to your surgery or care plan.
If you have any questions you are welcome to ring the team at any time. Surgery procedures are complex and the paperwork is lengthy and we understand that you may find some of it confusing. We are here to help and can be contacted on 02 6360 1500.
- Dudley Private Hospital (Ramsay Health Care)
- Greater Western Area Health Service
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Shoulder Replacement Procedures
- OPS™ – Optimized Positioning System Dr Ashton is a leading consultant and surgeon for CORIN Australia. This video outlines the patient specific analysis for the CORIN prostheses used.
- Patient Guide to Knee Replacement A video explaining to patients what to expect before, during and after knee replacement surgery.